Vibrant Country Scene Felt Painting

Country Scene Felt Painting by Judy Stodola featured on www.livingfelt.com/blog

What a vibrant and inviting country scene!

“Waiting to be framed! This is my second, original felt painting. 12″x12”. 95% LF Merino Top and the other 5% is wool I bought from Amazon. I will never use that stuff again. Base is felt. I couldn’t wait to show you so forgive all the messy edges.”

– Judy Stodola, Tennessee

Write Love, Support & Questions Here!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s